As one of the largest Chambers of Commerce in the State of Illinois, we continually add value for our members. Discover what your Aurora Regional Chamber of Commerce membership can mean for you.
Promoting Our Business Members
- Our membership directory offered more than 19,000 referrals for our members during the last year.
- aurora-chamber.com received more than 1.9 million hits in 2010 from more than 24,500 unique visitors. In addition to chamber and community information, visitors checked out job postings, hot deals, event postings and more.
- The Chamber promotes its members by posting new member welcomes, member news, events, promotions and more through its accounts on twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- As a member of the Aurora Regional Chamber, we always refer members first. Your membership pays.
- Cost-effective marketing opportunities — including eBlasts, mailing lists, sponsorships, and web sponsorships — help you get your product, service or brand noticed by consumers.
Strengthening Our Local Economy
- The chamber signed and sealed more than 500 certificates of origin for member businesses that exported products to 17 countries.
- Dozens of fellow Chamber members offer discounts to you as a member – including Office Depot, Comcast, and numerous other services and products.
- Offer your employees dozens of discounts on everything from pizza to photos, from insurance to health care services. Ask the Chamber today how you can be involved.
- Each year, dozens of members rely on fellow members who are ready to help you with your business success through the Business Advisory Council. Interested? Contact us today.
- Members of the Business Owners Group assist each other with the realities of operating a business.
Providing Networking Opportunities and Building Relationships
- Join us every other month for Coffee & Connections to network and learn more about your Chamber benefits. Last year, more than 500 members took advantage of this opportunity.
- Hundreds have joined the Fox Valley Networking Professionals to connect and identify opportunities to work together and succeed.
- Join the Chamber team, Ambassadors and elected officials at Groundbreakings and Ribbon Cuttings to welcome our new businesses. Last year, dozens of businesses were welcomed to our community. Did you connect with them?
- Through Breakfast and Lunch Programs, the Chamber provides development opportunities and a means for members to expand your network of potential customers.
- With so many events to meet and connect with potential customers — including the Golf Classic, the Spotlight on Business Expo, and the Annual Business Celebration — your business will expand through your network.
- More than a dozen committees help develop programs and initiatives to support our members. Contact the Chamber today and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Representing Our Community
- The Chamber encourages its members to establish Business-Education Partnerships with local schools to enhance the educational opportunities of our youth. More than 130 partnerships currently exist.
- The annual Leadership Academy offers individuals an opportunity to learn more about the community and to identify ways that they can become involved and help lead change.
- The Youth Leadership Institute provides business leaders the chance to work with high school students to develop their leadership potential.
- The Business of the Year awards recognize our most successful members for their growth, community support and leadership in a number of categories.
- More than four dozen Community Collaborations exist with the Chamber of Commerce to support our vision and mission. From the US and Illinois chambers of commerce to local business organizations, the Chamber maximizes its resources to assist its members.
- With more than 50 Chamber members in the Not-for-Profit Alliance, the opportunity to support their efforts and recognize their missions is available to the business community.
- Aurora Young Professionals is a Chamber group that recognizes the potential of the younger employees of our members and offers them a means of developing their skills and giving back to the community.
- The Chamber’s Women in Leadership program brings women from throughout the region together to develop their skills, to network and to provide leadership in our community.
Representing the Interests of Business with Government
- The Council on Legislative Affairs is responsible for monitoring legislation that may impact our business members and make recommendations to the Board of Directors to advocate for you.
- eLegislative Alerts are disseminated to the membership as needed to activate the business community and communicate with our elected officials.
- Candidate Forums offer the business community an opportunity to hear from candidates at the local level who may determine the future of our community.
- Aurora First monitors municipal developments and provides input and direction on the ordinances, policies and mandates that impact the economic development of our community.
- More than 300 attend the annual State of the City address which provides a forum for the business community to communicate with the Mayor of Aurora.